.jpg)
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Weekend fun!
We started the weekend off with shopping on Saturday in Provo. I had my list all ready and knew exactly what I needed. My sister met us in Provo and took the boys to her house to play with their cousins. We then headed off to Toys R Us. I was so happy when we found everything that was on my list there. It's a good thing Joby was with me because I seriously have the hardest time making up my mind. I wanted to buy everything there! Our next stop was Sam's Club. CRaZy! It was nuts in there! We didn't spend to much time in there. We got our stuff and were on our way! Next stop was the Provo mall to get Joby a new phone. He surprised me when we got there and told the salesman that we both needed new phones. Yay! After we got our new phones we headed to Lehi to pick up the boys. We decided to take the boys to Temple Square to see the lights. The lights there were, as always, beautiful! I forgot my camera so I had to use my camera on my phone. The pictures arent the best quality, but you can still see how pretty it was there.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)








3 comments:
How fun! Those are dang good pictures for a camera phone!! How pretty!
So Beautiful! I love those lights so much..Thats sweet of Joby to let you get a new phone! Jesse says to tell him to stop trying to please you with a new phone and get on with the purchasing of a new snowmobile!!! Hello?
Good pics--LUCKY! What kind of phone did you get. A good texting one?
Post a Comment