The boys had fun just sliding down the road.
Searching for the perfect tree.
This is the one! Look how excited Joby is to have his pic taken.
The boys with their favorite buddy, Odie.
I love this one! Check out Odie in the back trying to be in the pic!








8 comments:
Seriously, could your boys be any cuter?!! I don't think so. Looks like fun!!
Hey Starli:) Yours boys are getting so big, they are so so cute. Looks like lots of fun!
Hey starli~ good to hear from you. Your boys are too cute. I am very excited to have another boy and so is Trey. He can't wait!
Oh! The boys and Odie! That's super cute! I love the boys! :)
Hey Star cute pics. It looks like you had fun. I'm headed over to see the tree!
Love Slade's hat--so cute!
I really miss being able to go pick out your own tree so easily in the mountains. Those were always good memories. Your boys are so dang cute!
I found your blog through my cousin Beau. It is so awesome to see how you guys are doing
Post a Comment