Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tagged..

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper.

2. Real tree or artificial? Real.

3. When do you put your tree up? It depends on when we go get it, If I had a fake one it would be the day after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take your tree down? The day after Christmas.

5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, not a lot though.

6. Favorite gift recieved? Furniture for my bedroom.

7. Hardest person to buy for? Mom and Dad.

8. Easiest person to buy for? My boys, they tell me exactly what they want.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, it's a Willow Tree one, and I love it.

10. Mail or E-mail christmas cards? I would have to say mail.

11. Worst Christmas present ever recieved? Can't think of one, I've liked all my gifts.

12. Favorite/worst Christmas movie? Favorite is definitely A Christmas Story.. I don't have a worst.

13. When do you start shopping? Usually November sometime.

14. Have you ever recycled a gift? Not that I can remember.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time? Christmas Eve dinner.

16. Lights on tree? White.

17. Favorite Christmas song? I really like them all!

18. Travel on Christmas or stay at home? Stay home.

19. Can you name all of santa's reindeer? lol...yeah

20. Angel on top of tree or star? Last year was a star, this year angel.

21. Open presents on Christmas eve? Yes, one at Nanny's house.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Crowded stores!

23. Favorite ornament? I just bought new ones last year and I love all of them. They are red green and white sparkly balls with different sizes and patterns on them.

24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Marinated turkey.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A surprise!

26. Tag five friends...Tia, Amber, Ashley, Heidi, & Britania

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you please come decorate my tree for me love? GET OVER HERE!! I just dont think I have the touch!:( lol..THUMPER!! is that one of the reindeer? hahaha

Heidi said...

Hey Star I have the willow tree nativity too, but not all of it. I still need a few more pieces.

Brasher family said...

Hey Star! You are so sweet about my pictures! I have a Nikon D80 and a couple of lenses. I am hoping my hubby gets me a couple of new ones for Christmas. :) I'll be in town for Christmas, so if we have time, let's get together!!