Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So thankful..

This is definitely the most wonderful time of year! I love Thanksgiving! Spending time together with family is something you can never get enough of. I have so many things that I should be doing today to get ready for tomorrow so this is going to be a short post.

I'm so blessed to have two healthy and happy boys in my life. Slade told me today that he was thankful for his family and heavenly father. I don't think it gets any sweeter than that. I'm thankful for a caring husband that works hard for his family everyday. I'm so thankful for my parents, to have them in my life and to have them living so close to us. I'm thankful for my sister and brother and their families. It's nice to know that I can always count on them when I need to. I'm so so thankful for both of our families. They are the best. Happy Thanksgiving!

Slade's turkey he made at school

1 comment:

Amber Baker said...

Aww, I'm thankful for you too, sis!