Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"The Right Stuff"

Stop laughing, you know you loved New Kids On The Block too...when you were in middle school..lol! Yes, I went to the concert last weekend in Salt Lake. I went with my sister and two of her friends. That was probably the loudest concert I have ever been too. I'm thinking it was because more than half of the audience was girls and when they screamed it was very high pitched. My ears were ringing all night. I was very impressed by New Kids, they still had it! The dancing, singing, and making the girls still scream. Natasha Bedingfield opened for them and she was awesome! I love her music. My favorite was probably when New Kids sang their old songs. I could still remember the words. I even had Jordan Knight, the barbie doll when I was younger. Go New Kids On The Block...LOL! Thanks to my Sis, Jen , & Jen for a way fun night!

5 comments:

Amy Rosquist said...

Thats pretty funny. You might remember Krista's NKOTB - themed birthday party. :)

Bree said...

Love it! Thanks for calling me during the concert...that was so awesome to hear them sing "hang'n tough". LOL

K'Brina Colby said...

I did love them too. I had the Jonathan doll, and all my Barbies wanted to be his girlfriend.
I love it that you posted this. AWESOME!!

Brandi Jensen said...

lol Starli that is so funny!!! you are right I loved them. I remember doing dances at recess to them in fourth grade lol. I love it.

Anonymous said...

So funny! I love it.. I agree with everyone else I had the barbies too! Natasha? Im jealous! Love ya Rev..lol