Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween fun...

Last week was a busy but fun week! Monday we went to the corn maze. The boys had a lot of fun. Slade was our leader and I have to say he did a pretty good job finding our way out. Tuesday was our ward's Halloween party. We had dinner and played carnival games. Slade had his preschool Halloween party on Wed. and dressed up as a boney pirate! Every Halloween the boys love to carve pumpkins. So of course we carved pumpkins! They turned out to be some pretty scary looking pumpkins when they were done!

The grim reaper and a boney pirate!


Pumkin carving time! (Check out Slade's Halloween hair)




The corn maze

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are SUPER mom! Look at you go with those busy boys.. Love the pics.. I hope I'm as good of a mother as you are someday!

Stephanie said...

So fun...corn mazes are a blast. Your boys look like they had a ton of fun carving pumpkins.

Amber Baker said...

So fun--I love Slade's hair!