Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Maui, HI Oct. 2008
Our trip to Maui was amazing! I took tons of pictures and still don't think I took enough. The scenery there was beautiful. We went on a hike up to a 380 foot waterfall. On the way up there we went through Bamboo that was thick and tall. It was awesome. We went parasailing, snorkeling, deep sea fishing, and to a wonderful Luau. I couldn't believe how clear the water was when we went snorkeling. There was so much stuff to see. We went to a snorkeling spot where there were huge turtles all around. On the fishing trip I was sick the whole time. I can officially say that I've been "sea sick" now. But it was pretty exciting when Joby caught a fish. And of course we spent some time on the beach. One of the best times was when me and Heidi laid out on the beach and watched Joby and Kevin trying to surf...lol. We had such a great trip and I'm hoping we'll get to go back again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
I love the pics. We definately need to exchange some. It makes me want to go back TODAY! We had so much fun.
I'm glad you had fun--holy cow beautiful!
I love your pics, I am dying to go to Hawaii, hopefully that is our next vacation.
Post a Comment