Aloha!! We arrived home from a week vacation in Maui, HI!! I have tons a pictures and all the details I will post soon, but I just have to thank a few people first! My sister, Amber. She got reservations at a hotel in Maui (right on the beach) for us and it was beautiful. All we had to do when we got there was check in. It was awesome! She also tended Slade for the whole week while we were gone. He had so much fun that he told her a couple of times he wanted to live in Eagle Mountain with her. She had activities planned for him to do everyday. And since she has three girls she had one day where she had her neighbors little boy come over and play with him. She even emailed me pictures of Slade one day! I really had no worries while I was gone! It was so nice! She tended Braxton on Thursday and Friday because he didn't have school. Friday she took them to Lagoon and Saturday she brought the boys to the airport to see us when we got off the plane! I'm pretty sure I have the best sister in the world!! Thank you so so much Amber!! I love you!
Also I want to thank my mother-in-law for tending Braxton while we were gone. She got him to school in the mornings and made sure he got his homework done. Thanks! Thanks!
And thanks to my mother and Ashley for taking Braxton up to my sister!
And I need to thank my brother-in-law Jeremy for taking us to the airport at five in the morning so we didnt have to leave our car at the airport! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Anytime--they are so dang cute! We miss them!
Post a Comment