Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged!

1. Where did you meet your husband?
Redmond roller rink..lol

2. How long did you date before you got married?
4 years.

3. How long have you been married?
9 years. wow time flies!

4. What does he do that surprises you?
There's lots.. but the best was when he sold my snowmobile for a horse buggy and didnt tell
me!

5. What is your favorite feature of his?
Hmmmm.. I would have to say his eyes!!

6. What is your favorite quality?
He is the best dad ever! I love to watch him play with our boys! He loves his family very
much! And he is the only one that can make me laugh when I'm trying to be mad at him! lol

7. Does he have a nick name for you?
Star.

8. What is his favorite food?
He likes lots.. Pizza, crab, shrimp, and he likes to have a bowl of cereal every night before he
goes to bed!

9. What is his favorite sport?
football

10. When and where did you first kiss?
I'm not really sure...ooops

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Go out to dinner and go for rides.

12. Do you have children?
2 wonderful little boys!!

13. Does he have any hidden talents?
Many... but the best is he can wiggle his ears!!

14. How old is he?
29

15. Who said I love you first?
He did..

16. What is his favorite music?
Rock.. old stuff

17. What do you admire most about him?
His personality, and again he is a wonderful dad and husband!! He is always willing to help
anyone out.

18. What is favorite color?
I'd have to say green.

19. Will he read this?
Pretty sure... after I tell him I wrote about him!!

20. Who do you tag?
Amber, K'brina, Tia, and Britania

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh your tribute to Joby!! lol.. Cute! I just did one of those questionares! Love the update..about time Rev:)Redmond though?? Love ya!

Heidi said...

Wow I was amazed to see an update! Good job. As for the Redmond thing you know that's where Kevin wants to end up, so save that for your last house with me :)

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan said...

Hey girl! Thanks for your sweet comment! We love you guys too! I haven't seen you forever! You just seemed to fall off the earth when you moved to Redmond! Miss you! Maybe we'll have to go to lunch or something one of these days!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.