Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We've moved!!

Wow!! It's been a long few weeks and I can see I need to update. We just sold our house and moved. And I must say that I hate moving!! I can't believe how much stuff we have! People keep asking me, why do you build and move so much? Well my husband builds houses and we build and stay in them for about 2 years and then sell and build again. Eventually we will have our last house paid for. After this last move I dont think I want to do it again. We are renting a house in Redmond while we build ours. We have been searching for lots either in Salina or Redmond... did I just say Redmond? Yes, Joby wants to build in Redmond, of course that's where he grew up.. I grew up in Salina so I can't even think of living in Redmond..lol. Actually I think I kind of like Redmond so far. I thought I would be making several trips to Salina and back everyday but it hasn't been too bad.

No comments: