Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wow...has it seriously been that long since I've blogged? I don't even know where the time goes. I really do take lots of pictures, I just don't take the time to get them on my computer. Here is an update of our lives from the last couple of months....

Mia is getting so big now. She is almost eight months old. She sits up all by herself. She tries to crawl but has figured out she can roll a lot faster. Everything goes in her mouth now. (and yes, she still likes her thumb) She is also getting her first tooth. She loves to be outside and around her big brothers. The boys enjoy playing with her and making her laugh. They love to help me bath her and feed her cereal...YUM YUM.
Braxton has been working hard in scouts and has earned his Bear. He is now a Webelo. He has done very well in scouts and enjoys it a lot. We are so proud of him and all his hard work.

Slade just finished up his first year of wrestling. He did quite well with taking a first place and two second place medals. He has just started soccer and is doing great. He is a speedy little guy on the soccer field.

This was back on Valentines Day. The boys and I decided to make some chocolate covered strawberries, and they were delicious!!

We celebrated Braxton's 10th Birthday in March. He is getting so big now. I can't believe it has already been ten years since we had him. They don't stay little long enough. He is such a sweet boy and is always willing to help out. Happy Birthday Brax!!

3 comments:

Amber Baker said...

oh, that makes me miss those cute kiddos. I love them. Brax looks spiffy in his scout uniform!

keaten m. said...

Mia.....I just love her. she is getting so big and Slade he still is hillarious and Brax to i just love them all!!

Tiffany said...

Cute family Starli! Can't believe how big mia is already,. Shes a doll.