Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just a few random pics of my kiddies...
I've made it my new goal to take pictures of my sweet children every day. I love just
being home with them and being a mom. They grow up so fast...and I don't want to
miss any of it!!

4 comments:

**Krista** said...

Oh my heck, your kids are adorable. Mia looks just like Braxton (just like Joby). Love her huge smiles in the pics too! Cute! Its such a good idea to take pics all the time. I do! Brett gives me crap cause I am constantly taking pics but I love looking back at them. I still look back at pictures from years ago. Its fun!

Layna Torg said...

Mia, is soo cute... weren't slade and braxten scared to get onto that tractor thing???

Bart and Jen said...

Your kids are so cute!! Mia looks like your boys. I can't believe how big she is already.

Amber Baker said...

Awww, I love those kiddos. Miss you.