Our baby Mia is here. She was born August 30 and weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz. We are so thankful to have her in our family. She is such a sweet and happy baby. The boys are so cute with her, they are already protective of her. They have really been a big help.
I have to say that this was my hardest labor. I never had epidurals with my boys so I decided I wasn't going to have one with her. I was over my due date and so I was started on the 29th. So I went for almost two days in labor before I had her. I have to give a big thanks to my awesome sister and wonderful hubby. They were the best support! And also a big thanks to my doctor. She is by far the BEST! Thank you Thank you.
I had my best friend come over the other day and take pictures of Mia. As soon as they are done I will post them. She has posted one of them on her photography blog if you want to check it out. Here's the link http://photographybykbrina.blogspot.com/








13 comments:
Congrats Starli!!! She is beautiful:) I'm sure your boys are just thrilled to have a new baby sister. Trey is the same way with Aiden. They are such a big help. CONGRATS again:)
Starli she is so so sweet:) Those pictures with the boys are adorable. What a cute family:) Hope all is well!
Congratulations!! Your new baby is so beautiful. I am glad all is well for you and your family.
She is darling!!! She for sure looks like the boys. Congrats.
Congratulations!! That's so exciting, and I bet you LOVE having a girl!! Keep the pics coming!!
She is beautiful...Congrats!
It's about time Starli!!!! She is adorable. I'll bet you are enjoying her so much. Glad you are back. It's the only way I can keep up with you guys. Love it!!!
MiShele
Hey Star! Congratulations! She is so beautiful!!
She's so cute! We need to come over and visit again! Since everyone is feeling better now, I'm not freaking out! :)
Congrats Starli! I am so excited that she is finally her and everything went well. Keep the pictures coming she is sooo cute. Can't wait to see more.
Congrats you guys! She is beautiful. I can tell she looks like your boys. How fun for you guys. You will love having a little girl. And I'm sure those cute boys will be a big help.
hey Star, I'm making my blog private so if youd like an invite just email me and I'll send you one! breenielsen@yahoo.com
Congrats, that is awesome you got your girl. She is such a cutie.
Post a Comment