Joby has been spending most of time (pretty much all of his time) building our new house in Salina. Right now he is laying the floor down. I have some pictures of the inside I'll post later. We're hoping to be moved in before our new baby girl is here.
The boys both played baseball this year and between both their practices and games we had baseball five nights a week. Slade played T-ball and was pretty entertaining to watch! Braxton played kid pitch this year. He had some really great coaches and he did awesome. His games were really exciting to watch. The pictures I took didn't turn out very well, but slade is in the first one hitting the ball and Brax is playing the outfield in the second picture.








4 comments:
Looks like you guys have been really busy. Your house looks cute. I keep thinking you post a picture of your cute belly before its too late:) You are getting so close...what are you guys naming her?
Congrats on your GIRL!! That is so exciting. I have not seen you forever. Hope all is well.
So cute. Miss you.
Hey Starli,
I found your blog and have been stalking you ever since j/k:). You better post when you get this baby and let us see her. I will wait patiently!!!!!!
MiShele Shaheen
Post a Comment