Monday, April 13, 2009
It's A Girl!
I had my ultrasound last Tuesday and it's a girl. We are so excited. The boys aren't sure what to think about a little sister but I'm sure they will be the best big brothers! It will sure be different around our house with a little girl. I'm so used to boys and boy things I wont know what to do. But it's going to be so fun, I can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








15 comments:
congratulations Starli! You will have such an adorable little girl, and I'm sure you've noticed there are a lot more clothes you can buy for a girl :-)
Congrats! We're so excited for you! We can't wait to have another cute little girl in the family! Her and Breagan are going to be such good friends!
YaY!! I can't wait.. She is going to be so pretty just like you! I can't wait to see what you name her. We need to go walking soon. I've put on some weight missy! Peace;) T
Starli that is great news. I am so excited for you.
Yay! Congrats, that is SO exciting. I was hoping you would get a little girl. She will be such a cutie. Girls are so much fun to dress up in pink and cute bows. Congrats!!!
Yay, I'm so excited for you guys. Girls are so much fun!
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!! There is definitely more cute things to buy for a girl!! And thank you for giving me hope for a girl too! :D Don't worry, I would love all my boys too if that's all I get. Congrats again!!
Congrats Star!! I am so excited for you. It is so much funner shopping for little girls. Give me a call sometime.
I am so excited for you!!
She is going to be so cute and you are going to love buying pink. It becomes an addiction!!
When I get my sewing room cleaned, you are going to come over and we are going to make that little sweet girlie something cute!!
Now go buy something already!!
Love ya!!
That's awesome that you are getting a girl! You are going to have SO much fun with her. Sorry it took so long to get you an invite to our blog, I was cleaning out my email inbox and just found your message today....
Congrats, I think it will be a good change to buy something cute. I'm a tiny bit jealous, but love being a boys mom.
Congratulations Starli! I had no idea you were pregnant and having a girl. How exciting, you will love it. Your boys will end up being over protective of her throughout her life. She will be a cutie!
Hey Star! Congratulations to both you! That is so EXCITING! I am jealous:) I cannot wait to have a baby!!! Keep us posted on the pregnancy and we will hopefully see the little one when we get back to Utah!
yay!!! a girl! That's so exciting. They are soooo fun!
Congrats im so excited your having a girl I think whit is going to have a girl to :) I hope your not sick andymore thats no fun but congrats again... I cant wait im way excited!!!
Post a Comment