
I think most of you know, but for those of you who don't WE'RE EXPECTING! One of the reasons I've been slacking on my blog. Ive been so sick and it makes me nauseated to even get on the computer. But I'm feeling much better now and I think I'm over the sickness part. I'm due in August and I'm so excited I can hardly wait. The boys think it's pretty awesome that they are going to have a little brother or sister. I'm finding out what I'm having in a few weeks and I'll be sure to post it!








18 comments:
Because of how sick you've been, I predict a girl! :) Congrats!!!
Yeah!!!! I am soooo Excited!!! (oh, wait, it's not news to me, I already knew)
I am going to drive you crazy by coming over and taking pics of that new little baby!!
I can't wait to find out what it is so I can make "her" (wink, wink) some cute stuff!!
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you!!! I didn't know, so I am so glad you posted it! I hope to see you next time I come into town!
Congratulations!!
Congratulations!! That's exciting news!! I hope you get a girl, partly cause that still gives me hope for one as well!! :D I bet you would love a girl though!!
Yeah! I'm so excited! I am thinking girl too, but those nephews of mine are so cute, I'd take another boy!
IT IS BOUT TIME YOU POST IT YOU CUTE LIL THING. I HAVE TO AGREE WITH EVERYONE IT A GIRL. WELL LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU OR IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING YOU TELL ME -K-
O my heack i had no idea! Congrats!! thats so exciting.
I am so glad you finally posted it. I seriously thought I was going to have to post it for you ;)But I am so excited I can't wait either. I've been waiting for almost two years now! We need another cute Mickelsen baby (girl)
Congrats!! I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. I am hoping for a girl for you!! (if that's what you are wanting?) Anyway, I will check back to see after your ultrasound. My blog is private if you would like an invite, email me alicia_hone@yahoo.com
Alicia
Congratulations Starli! You have such a cute family, that's so great you're going to have number three. I bet your boys are excited :-)
Congratulations Starli! Number three, how exciting. I feel for you about being sick. I was just as sick maybe even sicker with this one as I was with Treylan. Good Luck with the pregnancy:)
I found your blog and thought I would read it. Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you and your family, it will be so fun for you to have a new little one running around.
I'm still not positive that your pregnant just cause I can't tell! ;) I'm excited for our baby to have a cousin close in age!
CONGRATS! That is so exciting. I bet the boys cannot wait. 9 months has got to seem like forever for kids LOL.
I am glad to hear you are not feeling sick anymore. I can't wait to see what you are having...
Congrats! I'll hope for a girl, but 3 boys isn't bad.. Post when you find out i'm dying to know. Thanks for the gift, you can never have enough of that stuff.
Oh way exciting huh. I can`t wait. I hope its a girl. I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yay! That is so fun. I can't wait to hear what you are having. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly!
Congrats Starli. Your boys are going to be darling with a baby.
Post a Comment