Friday, November 14, 2008

Tagged

7 Things I Can Do
1. Play the piano
2. Type
3. Fit my whole hand in my mouth
4. Shop
5. Clean
6. Mow the lawn
7. Milk a cow

7 Things I Cant Do
1. Sew
2. Win a game of Mario Kart with my boys
3. Sing
4. Make a quick decision
5. The splits
6. I can't stand spiders!
7. Watch The Notebook without crying

7 Things That Attracted Me to Joby
1. His personality (He always makes me laugh)
2. He's a hardworker
3. He loves his family
4. His good ideas
5. His willingness to help others
6. His eyes
7. He's smart

7 Things I Say Most Often
1. Please don't do that
2. It'll be ok
3. K lets go, we're going to be late
4. Have a good day
5. How was school
6. Love you
7. Be nice

7 People I admire
1. My mom & dad
2. My sister
3. My husband
4. My grandma & grandpa
5. My children
6. My brother
7. Teachers

7 Favorite Foods
1. Crab
2. New York Steak
3. Shrimp
4. Chips & Salsa
5. Homemade rolls
6. Chicken Chow Mein
7. Subway

7 People I tag
1. Amber
2. Heidi
3. Tia
4. Ashlee
and whoever else wants to play!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Star I'm impressed, Can you seriously milk a cow?