The song that is playing (I do, cherish you) I know is sooo old, but it was the song at our wedding when I walked down the isle. And I still love it. The pics describe us well. We like to have fun and just be silly together!
Friday, November 7, 2008
9 Years!
The song that is playing (I do, cherish you) I know is sooo old, but it was the song at our wedding when I walked down the isle. And I still love it. The pics describe us well. We like to have fun and just be silly together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You guys are old!
Oh and mom LOVES the pictures of you too. "Cute" she said sarcastically.
Has it really been 9 years? Wow. Time really flies! Congrats and Happy Anniversary!
Well, you got me by a year. Where does the time go. I can't believe I'm getting so close to thirty. Ya, that seemed so ancient when we were in higschool and now, I think it is so young sounding. I still feel like I'm 20 years old. Fun pics. Take Care
Post a Comment