.JPG)
.JPG)
I can't believe that almost a year ago this
precious little
girl came to our
family. It seems like just yesterday we were at the hospital getting ready to bring her home and now she is turning
one. K'Brina took these darling pictures for me and made up the invitations for her party. They turned out so cute! We are so excited to
celebrate her first birthday tommorrow.
7 comments:
Mia's such a cutie :) Can't wait to see you guys tonight!
Mia is SUPER cute!! Seriously I didn't even know that she was turning 1 until I seen the invite on Meisha's fridge. :)
She looks so much like the boys! And yes, I'll never forget those agonizing days she decided to hole up in your womb and barricade her self in. I Guess grandma Barrett was getting in her last loves.
Oh my goodness she is the cutest!
Starli, Mia is such a doll!!! Thanks again for last weekend...you and Joby are the bomb! :)
Ah i love the second pic she looks so BIG!! I love her
Post a Comment