We were so busy the month of December that I didn't get to post much so here is an overload of pics. Mia is getting so big. She is almost 5 months now. She loves her Bumbo chair that she got for Christmas. She laughs and giggles when we put her in it. She is our little thumb sucker too. She loves her thumb. I should probably break her of the habit now but it's just too cute!



These are some pics of the boys first skiing trip. They had a blast and they did very well for their first time.


Joby and the boys got a chance to go flying. Joby has been a few times and the boys really wanted to go. They finally got to go and each got a turn sitting in the front and steering. Mia and I got to watch them....and yes, I was nervous the whole time.


2 comments:
They are so cute! Love those kids!
Starli, you seriously have the cutest kids!! Next time I'm in town, I want to meet beautiful baby Mia!!
Post a Comment