Our little Mia is three months old...already! I can't believe how fast she is growing. She is such a happy little girl. We love her so much! She always wants to be sitting up so she can see what everybody is doing. She loves watching her big brothers. They can make her laugh and goo. I have so much fun just dressing her up everyday. I've decided that little girl clothes and accesories are very addicting. It's amazing how much time you can spend just looking at all of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Starli, she is darling! She looks just like the boys. She is growing way fast!!!!
She is SO Cute!!
I am working on her new pic right now!!
Ahh, she is adorable. Mom's right, she does look like a million bucks. OHHH I want reach out and squeeze her. Mia and I talked today on the phone.
She's such a cutie! I'm with Amber, I want to squeeze her cute little cheeks! :)
She is so cute. Girls are so much fun!!!
She is so stinkin cute! I decided it is best that we are only going to have one girl otherwise I would go broke. I have way too much fun shopping for her clothes and accessories. Glad you got your girl!
Post a Comment