




It's been a crazy, busy, but FUN month of September. I have so much to update about, but first...our little MIA. She is getting so big already. She is six weeks old now. I had these pictures taken when she was just a week. She is so much fun and is such a good baby. Mia LOVES to lay on her tummy and lift her head up. She SMILES and GOOS when she hears our voices. She loves BATH TIME and RIDES in the car. Her brothers think she is pretty SWEET too. They always, always want to HOLD her. They are really good help.








8 comments:
Oh my goodness she is beautiful...
I cannot wait to see her when she is a little older...
She will be so much fun!!!
( Call Me to Tend sometime)
Starli, she is so beautiful! congratulations on the sweet baby.
She is adorable! COngrats and enjoy having a little girl. They really are sooo fun!!
She looks precious! Those pictures are priceless.
Star she is so cute. I love those pictures and she is getting sooo big
-keeter
I love those pictures she is so cute. Girls are so much fun.
Aw she is so cute and precious. I love the pictures. It looks like she has 2 very proud big brothers...Fun!
https://www.tokopedia.com/zippozi/zippo-600-million-original-made-in-usa
Post a Comment