Thursday, March 12, 2009

I love these boys!

Last weekend we took the boys for a horse a ride. They looked so cute that I couldn't quit taking pictures of them! Braxton rode all by himself while Slade rode on the back of Joby. They had a blast. Braxton loves to ride the horses. Slade said he would rather ride his motorcycle. It's funny how they are so different from each other. But that's what makes them who they are! I love them so much!







Braxton turned nine (I know.. crazy) on March 5. We celebrated his Birthday with family, friends, cake, and presents! It's amazing how fast time flies. I remember the day we brought him home from the hospital when he was just a baby and now he is 9. Braxton is my shy one and he is also my big helper. He loves to help me do things.




7 comments:

K'Brina Colby said...

I can't believe that Braxton is 9.
It's not fair that they grow-up that fast...

Bree said...

Hey Star, glad your back to blogging!! I haven't seen ya forever :)

Anonymous said...

How freakin cute is that? I wish I could get jess to ride with me. I might have to come with you guys! I love your fam.. check out my pics. Your going to laugh.. Love ya! Peace!

Amber Baker said...

You are right. Cutest. Boys. Ever.

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan said...

I agree with Tia-- you will have to take me with you! The boys are so dang cute! Looks like they had lots of fun on the horses!

Brasher family said...

Starli, your boys are so dang cute!!! I think that Slade looks just like you! They are the cutest boys!

smickelsen said...

Hey star I went private so send me e-mail and I will add you again -k-