Thursday, August 28, 2008

Finally...I'm updating...!

OK so i guess I've been slacking a little. The last few weeks have been busy for me. You would think since I'm a stay at home mom I would have lots of time..well that's what I thought too but it seems like I'm more busy now then when I was working full time.. But I wouldn't have it any other way, I love staying home with my precious little boys......




A little bit about our boys....

Braxton is a little on the shy side. It takes him a while to warm up to other people. Slade is totally opposite. Wild, wild, wild is a good word to describe him. They both love riding their motorcycles, camping, fishing, going to the lake, and making jumps for their pedal bikes. Slade loves to do everything Braxton does. Of course, that's what big brothers are for!








2 comments:

Brenna said...

Wow their is no denying those boys. They look just like Joby! Very cute pictures!

Amber Baker said...

Aw, my boys are so cute!