I'm a blogger now! My sister and friends have been telling me this is the thing to do now so here I am.
I married Joby Mickelsen and we have been married for almost nine years..wow! We have two handsome little boys. Braxton is eight and will be going to third grade this year. Slade is almost five and will be going to preschool.
Joby has a construction business with his family. He has been working with them for about thirteen years. We have built two houses since we have been married. We are getting ready to sale again and build our third.
I am a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I love being able to spend all my time with my boys. They keep me busy!
Well that's my first blog post.. kind of the short version of our family... remember I'm new at this so it might take me a while to get it right.








8 comments:
I love it. Already it looks better!! Call me if you need me!
It's about time you got one!! I'm kiddin. I think that I've only had mine for like a month! It's cool though cause I finally found your sisters' page through yours. I told her that Chan had 'supposidly' saved it on our computer but I could never find it and of course he couldn't remember what it was! What do ya do?!?!
Yay! I am so glad you have a blog! It looks great so far! I love the family picture. Your boys are getting so big!
Hey Starli glad to see you have a blog. It's very fun and addicting. I was telling Heidi how fun it is, we need to talk her into it next.
Your blog looks cute so far- I can't believe how big your boys are! Time flies
Tara Heath
Hey, oh good I like this its a little more personal we can see your cute family. Now you just need a little girl.
Hey I added you to my contacts! Yours looks good.
Starli, It is time for an update :)
I hope you had a happy birthday!
Post a Comment